Creating and printing mailing and return address labels from BCB
Looking for an application to print mailing labels and return address labels on your Mac? Save you time with the BCB print option. BCB allows you to create and print mailing labels and return mailing labels making the whole process simple, intuitive and quick.
Printing mailing, shipping and return address labels from BCB
• Prints mailing labels, shipping labels and return address labels using your BCB contacts.
• Prints name labels for event name badges and for any purpose you need.
• Prints a single label or multiple labels, identical or different.
• Customize the information you add to labels the way you need:
- option to choose the Print Address type (All, main, work, home, other)
- option to adds or remove country information
- supports six Name formats
- option to include company name and department information
• Give your mailing and return address labels a professional look - add images, choose from a variety of fonts, change font colors, add formatting.
• Automatically adjusts the font size to match the dimensions of the selected labels.
• Supports common Avery Standard and Avery A4 label sheet sizes. If you can't find your template, you may contact us to add it to the list of supported labels
• Saves labels as PDF.
• Allows you pick a starting label position by specifying the starting row and column so you may use a partial sheet of labels.
How to print mailing labels in BCB
How to print return address labels in BCB
Need help, visit the Business Contacts Book frequently asked questions page
. Comments or suggestions? We'd love to hear from you! Contact us any time
"Avery Dennison®", "Avery®" and all other Avery-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of Avery Dennison Corporation. Avery Dennison does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by Intemodino Group.